Join us on Discord! We now have an official Discord server for OpenFLIXR: https://discord.gg/PcCErTQ , these forums will continue to operate as normal.

Setup of file mounts(resolved)

So I've got Openflixr setup on Unraid and I'm trying to set up the files through webmin. All my files are currently on my unraid server, so is there a specific way to link to the files already there or do I have to create a duplicate of all of them inside of Openflixr?

I'm sorry for being such an idiot at this and having to ask basic questions. I figured this out, it was a permission error on Unraid causing the issue.

Comments

• So I'm setting mounted as /Downloads

NFS Hostname is 10.101.90.176(that's the IP for my unraid server on the network). Here is a question, since when I click the icon box next to this it only pulls up the IP for the openflixr box itself but doesn't actually do anything if I click it.

NFS Directory is /mnt/user/Downloads. I've also tried /mnt/user/Downloads/ as well.

I keep getting the following error codes:

Failed to save mount : NFS Error - mount.nfs: access denied by server while mounting 10.101.90.176:/mnt/user/Downloads

Failed to save mount : Failed to get mount list : clnt_create: RPC: Program not registered

I double checked, NFS is enabled on Unraid. Security is set to public on the share. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here and it's driving me a bit nuts, to be honest.