Join us on Discord! We now have an official Discord server for OpenFLIXR: https://discord.gg/PcCErTQ , these forums will continue to operate as normal.

[done] OpenFLIXR Hackaton

Well, @mediajunkie and i are having a little hackaton this Friday (20th of Jan) with the intention of fixing allot of reported bugs/issues. And if we have time left also implement some new features. 

Date: 20 Januari 2017
Start: 16:00 CET 
End: Unknow

Anyhow, i'm thinking of creating a channel (slack,hangout,twitch,discord or something) so the community can join us, ask questions personally and interact. 

If anyone has a idea what's the best way of communicating with the community your welcome to share. Otherwise a link will be posted on the website and forum.

Comments

• I haven't looked into these types of services in a year or so, but here are a few:

Watchpeoplecode.com
    LiveEdu
    Watchmework.com

...but maybe Twitch has built something that better caters to this.
  • So, after some while i got the stream working.
    Here's the link! 

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiXNZputR3izCiE-Aphe5KQ/live

• i would like to watch this but it's over.... seeing as it was at 4 pm Europe time. any archive?
  • m1e1w1 said:
    i would like to watch this but it's over.... seeing as it was at 4 pm Europe time. any archive?
    We're still busy, but my macbook Air didn't like the abuse of a video stream + openflixr VM. So after 30 minutes of my macbook torture i decided to stop streaming ( nobody was watching :neutral: ) 

Next time ill bring a more powerfull device to run a stream from. It was/is a successful evening, hopefully @mediajunkie ;
    releases the patch this weekend. 
  • Thanks patatman! It was a very productive evening and we did enough to warrant a 1.6 release this weekend. Just a little bit more tweaking and testing before I release it to the public :) 
  • Productivity is good. That sounds like you got things going in a good direction. If you do plan to stream again, i hope i catch it.