We're trying out using Discord. Check the thread for the link. These forums will continue to operate as normal.
OpenFLIXR 2.0 Web Wizard Update 1.3 (Friday, October 20, 2017)
Released web wizard update 1.1
Web Wizard updates are automatically installed at boot time.
So when you (re)boot OpenFLIXR you will get the latest version.
- Plexrequest Sickrage/Sonarr fixed where they were both activated resulting in not functioning
Can’t find another solution than disabling Sonarr in plexrequest where you have to enable it yourself with the correct info.
When you go for the recommended and default Sickrage, there is nothing changed.
- Fixed 504 ‘Gateway Timed Out’ at finishing setup, now gives you a nice countdown
- Fixed rare condition where someone would enter non IP addresses in ‘static’ and switch back to dhcp, resulting in corrupted network settings
- Some cleanup and visual changes
To be complete, the current known issue list:
• Jackett and Plexrequest: manually change own API keys • Sonarr change NZB API key (SABnzbd / NZBget) • Spotweb: manually enter Usenet server • Home-Assistant: doesn’t work yet with reverse proxy. Use IP:8123
- No results for this poll
This discussion has been closed.