We're trying out using Discord. Check the thread for the link. These forums will continue to operate as normal.

OpenFLIXR Online Update 2.5.1 U1 (Sunday, July 29, 2018)

Release notes
  • Plex Media Server machine ID was cloned
  • Plex analytics.plex.tv blocked
  • OpenFLIXR Online Update also every reboot (instead of only weekly)
  • Home-Assistant start fix
This is an important update and will automatically install next Saturday but my advise is to manually update right now before setting up. After this update, all available online updates will automatically install every reboot.

You can manually install this update by executing the following from the console or SSH:
sudo updateopenflixr

Comments

• edited July 9

OpenFLIXR 2.2 Release notes

• Fixed: Landing Page Latest section hover / performance / IMDB
    • Fixed: Spotweb images
    • Fixed: Nginx web server sometimes didn’t start or showed a default page
    • Fixed: Syncthing (System ID was cloned)
    • Fixed: Homeassistant not working Python 3.5.3 / 3.6
    • Fixed: Wizard update not updating in all cases
    • Fixed: Update OpenFLIXR Online in updatewkly script
    • Fixed: Let’s Encrypt not always renewing 
    • Fixed: Plex update script now Plex repo
    • Fixed: Couple of Jackket issues
    • Lot’s of misc updates, fixes and system stability improvements

I’m working on more fixes and updates, but I wanted to get this out as soon as possible now that I have a bit more time to improve OpenFLIXR :)

Currently working on

This update will automatically install next Saturday but you can manually force install this update by executing the following from the console or SSH:
    sudo updateopenflixr
  • edited July 15

OpenFLIXR 2.3 Release notes

• Fixed: Plex streaming starts instantly now
    • Fixed: Some Mopidy bugs
    • Fixed: Apache taking over Nginx
    • Fixed: Sickrage not always updating
    • Fixed: This release will prevent OpenFLIXR from updating automatically to 18.04 LTS (resulting in broken configs)
    • Fixed: Plex reverse proxy bug
    • Fixed: Synching reverse proxy bug
    • Fixed: Lazylibrarian support for audiobooks (/mnt/audiobooks)
    • Fixed: qBittorrent permissions for downloaded torrents (unless you enabled autorun yourself)
    • Fixed: Landingpage bugs + IMDB class autoupdated
    • Fixed: DNSMasq bug
    • Fixed: NPM related stuff
    • Update: Linux kernel 4.17.5
    • Update: Ombi V3 (+ related fixes, autoupdated) (Beware: you have to manually re-enter all configuration data, I’m sorry but there’s no way around it)
    • Update: Ubooquity 2.1.1 (+ related fixes autoupdated) with new Plex theme

This update will automatically install next Saturday but you can manually force install this update by executing the following from the console or SSH:
      sudo updateopenflixr

Next release:
      • Lidarr
      • phlex
      • Nzbhydra v2
      • More bug fixes

Please report all bugs in the forum, I’m currently having some time to develop OpenFLIXR and am focusing on fixing bugs and improving functionality.

After I’m done with that (maybe 1 to 2 weeks) I’m shifting focus to the Web Wizard.

In the mean time I’m disabling the Web Wizard because it will break more than fix in the current development state.

I don’t have enough resources to do both at the same time unfortunately

1. edited July 23

OpenFLIXR 2.4 Release notes

• Fixed: Grav related bugs + will auto update weekly
      • Fixed: PHP related stuff cleanup and everything upgraded to PHP 7.2 (performance improvements)
      • Fixed: Nginx multiple bugs / performance / etc
      • Fixed: AutoSub supported branch
      • New: Lidarr (/lidarr) (service, autoupdate, monit, etc)
      • New: OpenFLIXR HTPC Manager theme (select in HTPC Manager / settings / theme)

sudo updateopenflixr

Still work to do (NZBHydra V2 / Phlex) but I wanted to release this as I was done and want to focus on the Web Wizard.

OpenFLIXR HTPC Manager theme

2. edited July 23

OpenFLIXR 2.4.3 Release notes

• Fixed: a huge nasty mofo looping update bug 
      • Fixed: I can now update some scripts without releasing a whole new version, this is especially helpful for quickfixes.
      • Fixed: 2.4 update bug hanging on Lidarr (I hope, haven't receive logfiles yet to troubleshoot)

From this version onward, OpenFLIXR updates will NOT automatically install anymore because it's too risky when something goes wrong. So to update OpenFLIXR from 2.4.3 onwards, you would have to execute the following from the console or SSH:

sudo updateopenflixr
    3. edited July 28

OpenFLIXR 2.5 Release notes

• Fixed: Sooo many bugs fixed regarding automatic updates. Things should go a lot more smoothly from now on.
      • Fixed: Grav autoupdate not always working (Grav docs are inconsistent on how to update unattended…)
      • Fixed: Lidarr configuration not applied
      • Fixed: Nginx php7.2 not used
      • Fixed: Ombi not accessible from /request
      • Update: NZBHydra to V2 (please reconfigure)

OpenFLIXR updates will NOT automatically install anymore because it's too risky when something goes wrong. So to update OpenFLIXR, you have to execute the following from the console or SSH:

sudo updateopenflixr

I’m very happy with this release :)

This update is highly recommended and I’m very interested in any remaining bugs, please report.

Off to work further on the Web Wizard.

4. OpenFLIXR 2.5.1 U1 Release notes

This will automatically install when you reboot or from the weekly schedule @saturday.
      First working test of hotfix capability, this makes simple script updates very easy for me to push. (for instance I changed the way Netdata updates and added all Monit config files to the repo with fixes.)
      This discussion has been closed.